Congratulations 2024 Student Scholarship Recipients!
The 2025 Scholarship Application will open in September 2024.
2024 Student Scholarship Recipients
|2023 STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS
|SCHOOL/COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
|Ton Hoek Scholarship
|Loma Linda University School of Pharmacy
|Paul Pumpian Scholarship
|Ferris State University College of Pharmacy
|Theodore G. Tong Scholarship
|Husson University School of Pharmacy
|Kristina Lynn Catague
|George Archambault Scholarship
|University of Texas at Tyler Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
|Robert D. Gibson Scholarship
|University of California, Irvine School of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences
|John A. Gans Scholarship
|The Ohio State University College of Pharmacy
|Boyle Family Scholarship
|Arnold & Marie Schwartz College of Pharmacy - Long Island University Brooklyn Campus
|APhA Foundation Scholarship
|University of Wyoming School of Pharmacy
|Maria Gonzalez Haesler
|Mary Munson Runge Scholarship
|Palm Beach Atlantic University Lloyd L. Gregory School of Pharmacy
|Juan and Esperanza Luna Scholarship
|University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
|Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship
|Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
|Natalie Certo Scholarship
|University of Pittsburgh School of Pharmacy
|Sam Kalman Scholarship
|Belmont University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
|Elizabeth K. Keyes Scholarship
Ohio Northern University Rudolph H. Raabe College of Pharmacy
|Menighan Leadership Scholarship
University of Kansas School of Pharmacy
|Camille Mercado Rivera
|Hamilton, Harris, And Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship
Nova Southeastern University Barry and Judy Silverman College of Pharmacy
|Tom Temple—USP Pharmacy Leadership Scholarship
University of North Texas Health Science Center
|Charles C. Thomas Scholarship
William Carey University School of Pharmacy
|Mary Louise Andersen Scholarship
University of Florida College of Pharmacy
|Gloria Francke Scholarship
Purdue University College of Pharmacy
|Tery Baskin Scholarship
|University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy
|Marvin & Joanell Dyrstad Scholarship
|University of Iowa College of Pharmacy
About the Scholarships
General Eligibility Criteria
- Complete at least one academic year in the professional sequence of courses.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent grading system) in professional coursework during pharmacy school.
- Be an active member in APhA-ASP for students located in the US and Puerto Rico. The applicant must show participation in his or her chapter's activities but is not required to hold a leadership position.
- Previous APhA Foundation Student Scholarship recipients are not eligible; however, previous applicants that did not receive a scholarship are welcome to reapply.
The following items must be uploaded or added to the submission form:
- An academic transcript in PDF or Word format. An unofficial transcript is acceptable.
- Two letters of recommendation - one from faculty who can speak to leadership and APhA-ASP involvement, and one from non-faculty who can speak to non-academic strengths. Recommenders should submit the letters directly in OpenWater (application portal) in either .doc or .pdf format.
- Current resume or CV
- A list of pharmacy and non-pharmacy related activities that demonstrate community involvement and skills.
- An essay of no more than 500 words on the designated topic.
- Some scholarships call for additional criteria and requirements. These, along with additional details regarding overall criteria, can be found here.
Click on the name below the image to learn more about each scholarship or donate to a specific scholarship fund. For information on establishing a scholarship, please click here.
- Paul Pumpian
- Mary Munson Runge
- APhA Foundation/APhA Auxiliary Scholarship
- Charles C. Thomas (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- George F. Archambault
- Colonel Jerry W. Ross
- Hamilton, Harris, Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship
- Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship
Past Scholarship Recipients