2022 Student Scholarship Recipients
Click on each recipient's name for a photo and biography.
|2022 STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS|
|RECIPIENT||NAMED SCHOLARSHIP||SCHOOL/COLLEGE OF PHARMACY|
|Andrew Ejiofor||George F. Archambault Scholarship||Hampton University School of Pharmacy|
|Allyson Kerr||Paul Pumpian Scholarship||Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences|
|Christine Taing||Robert D. Gibson Scholarship||Roseman University of Health Sciences|
|Izzabella Christian||Tery Baskin Scholarship||University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy|
|Heather L. Garr||Theodore G. Tong Scholarship||Binghamton University School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Zach Krauss||Charles C. Thomas Scholarship||Cedarville University|
|Sung Jin (Julie) Jeong||Boyle Family Scholarship||University of Maryland School of Pharmacy|
|Kalina Korzec||Juan and Esperanza Luna Scholarship||Northeastern University School of Pharmacy|
|Anna Eskender||Mary Munson Runge Scholarship||Ohio Northern University|
|Shirly Ly||Hamilton, Harris, And Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship||University of Florida College of Pharmacy|
|Jenessa Teta||John A. Gans Scholarship||University of Saint Joseph School of Pharmacy and Physician Assistant Studies|
|Miao Lai||APhA Foundation Scholarship||University of Utah College of Pharmacy|
|Sneha Cyriac||Gloria Francke Scholarship||
Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
|Kristin Meyer||Menighan Leadership Scholarship||
University of Kentucky College of Pharmacy
|Christian M. Williams||Menighan Leadership Scholarship||
University of Kansas School of Pharmacy
|Anastasia Borodai||Natalie Certo Scholarship||
University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy
|Nickolas Dorien Taylor||Elizabeth K. Keyes Scholarship||
|Natalie Mausey||Sam Kalman Scholarship||
Union University College of Pharmacy
|Grant H. Smith||Ton Hoek Scholarship||
|Mark Samy Zaki Abdelmalek||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Temple University School of Pharmacy|
|Kayla K. Leland||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Washington State University College of Pharmacy & Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Shayna Skokan||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Creighton University|
|Alex Shayan Shantiai||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Palm Beach Atlantic University|
|Jacqueline Azodoh||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Campbell University College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences|
About the Scholarships
General Eligibility Criteria
- Complete at least one academic year in the professional sequence of courses.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent grading system) in professional coursework during pharmacy school.
- Be an active member in APhA-ASP for students located in the US and Puerto Rico. The applicant must show participation in his or her chapter's activities but is not required to hold a leadership position.
The following items must be uploaded or added to the submission form:
- An academic transcript in PDF or Word format. An unofficial transcript is acceptable.
- Two letters of recommendation - one from faculty who can speak to leadership and APhA-ASP involvement, and one from non-faculty who can speak to non-academic strengths. Recommenders should submit the letters directly in OpenWater (application portal) in either .doc or .pdf format.
- Current resume or CV
- A list of pharmacy and non-pharmacy related activites that demonstrate community involvement and skills
- An essay of no more than 500 words on the designated topic.
- Some scholarships call for additional criteria and requirements. These, along with additional details regarding overall criteria, can be found here.
Click on the name below the image to learn more about each scholarship or donate to a specific scholarship fund.
- Paul Pumpian
- Mary Munson Runge
- APhA Foundation/APhA Auxiliary Scholarship
- Charles C. Thomas (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- George F. Archambault
- Colonel Jerry W. Ross
- Hamilton, Harris, Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship
- Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship