Make a One-Time Gift
Project ImPACT: Hyperlipidemia
The evaluable population consisted of of 397 patients.
- 93.6% of patients achieved medication persistence, defined as continuing with therapy for the duration of the project (24.6 monhts).
- 90.1% of patients achieved medication compliance, defined here as missing less than 5 doses of medicine between each refill.
- 62.5% of patients achieved the NCEP goal for lipid control
Pharmacist Job Satisfaction Outcomes:
- 88.5% of pharmacists were very satisfied with their professional role and 11.5% were satisfied (100% satisfaction).
- 84.6% of pharmacists were very satisfied with their relationship with patients and 15.4% were satisfied (100% satisfaction).
- 19.2% of pharmacists were very satisfied with their relationship with physicians, and 46.2% were satisfied (65.4% satisfaction). Another 30.8% were “neutral”.
- Pharmacists perceived that 53.8% of their patients were “very satisfied” and 46.2% were “satisfied” with the services provided (100% satisfaction).