Make a One-Time Gift
ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE: COGNITIVE MEMORY SCREENING AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
- Identifying how many patients pharmacists appropriately referred and did not refer to their physicians for further evaluation
- How many patients referred planned to go to their physicians for follow-up
- How many of those referred patients actually followed up with their physicians.
- The completion of a voluntary participant satisfaction survey provided to patients at the time they received their screening assessment.
- Follow-up phone calls from the pharmacist to participating patients 45 to 90 days after the initial pharmacy-based screening.