2021 Student Scholarship Scholarship Recipients
Click on each recipient's name for a photo and biography.
|2020 STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS|
|RECIPIENT||NAMED SCHOLARSHIP||SCHOOL/COLLEGE OF PHARMACY|
|Mohammad Kaker||George F. Archambault Scholarship||Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy|
|Aliya Abdulla||Paul Pumpian Scholarship||University of Georgia College of Pharmacy|
|Elise Illius||Robert D. Gibson Scholarship||The University of Toledo, College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Neha Nadkarni||Tery Baskin Scholarship||Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy|
|Jane Beyer||Theodore G. Tong Scholarship||University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Pharmacy|
|Alex Wallace||Charles C. Thomas Scholarship||University of Tennessee College of Pharmacy|
|Erica Paterson||Boyle Family Scholarship||Lipscomb University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences|
|Toobah Wali||Juan and Esperanza Luna Scholarship||University of the Sciences/Philadelphia College of Pharmacy|
|Thayra Rios Schad||Mary Munson Runge Scholarship||University of South Carolina College of Pharmacy|
|Brittany Allen||Hamilton, Harris, And Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship||Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences|
|Madilyn Eberle||John A. Gans Scholarship||Purdue University College of Pharmacy|
|Ashlyn Tedder||APhA Foundation Scholarship||University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Pharmacy|
|Isabelle Tharp||Gloria Francke Scholarship||
Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
|Cassandra Darling||Colonel Jerry W. Ross Scholarship||Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine|
|Jenee Vo||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Loma Linda University, School of Pharmacy|
|Ryan Waldschmidt||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Ohio Northern University Raabe College of Pharmacy|
|Kennedy Erickson||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Washington State University College of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Sidrah Alam||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Shenandoah University School of Pharmacy|
|Megan Alhadeff||Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship||Oregon State University College of Pharmacy|
About the Scholarships
General Eligibility Criteria
- Complete at least one academic year in the professional sequence of courses.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent grading system) in professional coursework during pharmacy school.
- Be an active member in APhA-ASP for students located in the US and Puerto Rico. The applicant must show participation in his or her chapter's activities but is not required to hold a leadership position.
The following items must be uploaded or added to the submission form:
- An academic transcript in PDF or Word format. An unofficial transcript is acceptable.
- Two letters of recommendation - one from faculty who can speak to leadership and APhA-ASP involvement, and one from non-faculty who can speak to non-academic strengths. Recommenders should submit the letters directly in OpenWater (application portal) in either .doc or .pdf format.
- Current resume or CV
- A list of pharmacy and non-pharmacy related activites that demonstrate community involvement and skills
- An essay of no more than 500 words on the designated topic.
- Some scholarships call for additional criteria and requirements. These, along with additional details regarding overall criteria, can be found here.
Click on the name below the image to learn more about each scholarship or donate to a specific scholarship fund.
- Paul Pumpian
- Mary Munson Runge
- APhA Foundation/APhA Auxiliary Scholarship
- Charles C. Thomas (Phi Lambda Sigma)
- George F. Archambault
- Colonel Jerry W. Ross
- Hamilton, Harris, Tucker APhA-ASP Chapter President Scholarship
- Pharmacists Mutual Community Pharmacy Scholarship