Diabetes Ten City Challenge
Multimedia News Releases
April 6, 2009 : APhA Foundation Announces Final DTCC Economic and Clinical Data
October 30, 2008: DTCC Celebrates Three Years of Success
March 12, 2008: APhA Foundation Announces Interim Clinical Data
Audio News Releases
March 2009 : 2009 Final Data Radio News Release
October 2008:Listen to the DTCC Third Anniversary Radio Feature with Bill Ellis
June 2008: Listen to the DTCC Podcast with Dr. Toni Fera
March 12, 2008: "APhA Foundation Announces Interim Data"
December 12, 2006: "APhA Foundation Announces Ten Cities Selected to Participate in the Diabetes Ten City Challenge"
October 25, 2005: "APhA Foundation Launches the Diabetes Ten City Challenge"
Photos For Press
For high-resolutions photographs of the thumbnails belows, please contact Caren Kagan Evans at email@example.com.
- Foot care part of diabetes self-management
- Combining medical knowledge with personal support
- Exercise key to keeping diabetes under control
- Tracking key indicators important to managing diabetes
- Managing diabetes is a family affair
- Staying on track with regular visits
- Diabetes Ten City Challenge offers support and education
- Pharmacist coach is a participant’s health advocate
- Personalized approach to managing diabetes
- Charleston Leaders Kick Off Diabetes Ten City Challenge
- S.C. Pharmacy Association Leader is DTCC Pharmacist Coach
- Pharmacist Coach is Educator and Friend to DTCC Participants