Make a One-Time Gift
Sunday, March 6
Registration - 6:00 am; Race 6:30 am - 7:30 am
Hilton Baltimore and Camden Yards
Days can be long at APhA Annual meeting, but we have a great way to pump up your adrenaline and jumpstart your day. Help us sustain the momentum of our Women in Pharmacy campaign by joining us for the second annual Women in Pharmacy 5K Fun Run/Walk in Baltimore on Sunday, March 6. Your registration fee supports our recognition of influential women pharmacists and establish programming for women's and children's health initiatives. Please register early so we can anticipate an accurate number of participants.
$15 Student Pharmacist
T-shirts will be available in S,M,L and XL, at packet pick-up (first come, first served).
Register by clicking on the Donate Now button on this page and filling out the payment information.
We encourage you to create a donation page to helps us raise funds for Women in Pharmacy initiatives. Ask your friends and family to sponsor your participation! The top three overall fundraisers by March 1 will receive one complimentary ticket to the Wine Tasting and Silent Auction on the night of Saturday, March 5.
To create a donation page:
1) Click the join our campaign button on this page under the Fun Run logo.
2) You will be prompted to create an account on our website. This is so that you can make edits to your page later if needed.
3) Once logged into your account using the “login” button in the top navigation – you can choose to create an individual or team page. Note: the Wine Tasting tickets for the top 3 fundraisers will be awarded based on individual pages only.
4) Fill out required fields (i.e., personal statement, donation goal, etc.) and create your page.
To edit your page:
1) Log in here - https://www.aphafoundation.org/user
2) Once you’ve logged in you should see a button in the top navigation that says “My Donation Pages.” You can select and edit your page from there.
For troubleshooting, please contact Alicia Simmons at 202-558-2704.
Make a One-Time Gift